Monday 26 March 2012

Q1: In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?














Evaluation Q1: In relation to ancillary tasks
View more PowerPoint from johnmacgregormedia

I found an interesting article about The Final Girl. The article explains that teenage audiences of my film may enjoy the idea of watching women get tortured, killed and raped in films. This is disturbing but the article also believes that many audience members want to empathise with the woman. This tells me that sticking to genre stereotypes and using conventions such as phallic symbols will help attract my target audience.

I have also studied a number of genre and narrative theorists which can be viewed in these presentations:





No comments:

Post a Comment