Monday 26 March 2012

Q4: How did you use new media technoligies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?



This is how I created my production pieces:




Q4: How did you use new media technoligies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?
View more presentations from johnmacgregormedia.

The project has helped me broaden my use of new media technologies. Through the development of media technology and web 2.0, amateur producers like myself now have a much greater opportunity to produce  high quality media texts. Amateur producers can now gain much more varied and useful information on audience through the use of web 2.0. Whereas in the past I would be limited to a very small audience, I can now receive instant feedback on my media products from anyone in the world through sites such as Youtube. Therefore new media technologies has transformed the consumer into the producer.


No comments:

Post a Comment